I did a little snooping around and came across some rules for accepting an award. (I am assuming these rules are the same regardless of the award, but I could be wrong.) There are five of them:
- Thank the person who honored you and give a link to their blog.
- Tell seven random facts about yourself.
- Pass the award to 15 new-found bloggers.
- Contact each blogger onto whom you pass the award and let them know.
- Let the giver of the award know whether you accept it or not.
Seven Random Facts About Me
I was born in Salinas, California. After a childhood spent moving around with my Army family, I thought I would never want to move again. The reality is that my parents gave me a wandering spirit, and no matter how hard I try, I can’t seem to tame it.
My fingers are longer than my husbands.
I am always hungry, but rarely know what I want to eat, thus driving Rob crazy when he asks me what I am hungry for.
I love animals. All of them.
Photography is one of my favorite things.
I love warmth and sunshine.
When I retire from wandering, I would like to move back onto a small farm, complete with an orchard and a million and a half chickens, my sweet husband rocking away out on the porch.
Thank you again, Kate, for allowing me to be a recipient of your award.