Ready or not, Bloomsday, here we come.
We had originally planned to leave in the morning, but with a snowstorm on the way, we decided to head to Missoula tonight, and then on to Spokane tomorrow morning. Hopefully the weather isn’t as bad as they are saying it will be.
Either way, we will be in Spokane and ready to run Bloomsday come Sunday morning. I don’t think I will be able to post tomorrow, so I am going to have to break my post-a-day status. I will let you know whether we survived or not once we return home on Sunday evening.
1 day, 16 hours, 31 minutes and 47 seconds to go…